As I told you in my last post, July tally, the last few weeks I have pretty much just relaxed and enjoyed my time off.
But enough is enough, it’s time to get back at it 😉
Back to my declutter task, back to my blog and back to getting some stuff done around the house!
So here is my first instalment, getting back on my declutter wagon!
- 1 jacket
- 1 pair of pants
- 1 thermal underwear top
- 6 T-shirt
- 2 pairs of knitted wool socks
- 1 BIG piece of silk – bought in Malaysia in 1995, intending to have a dress made…. like that ever happened!
- 1 clutch
- 1 bed sheet that don’t fit any of my beds…?
- 1 pair of boots – they seemed like a good idea when I got them, but they’ve never been used…
- 1 book – Thor Heyerdal, the adventurer
- 2 software CDs never used
- 4 empty DVD boxes (count as 1)
- 1 pair of sandals – never used, what was I thinking with those heels!
- 1 plastic serving tray (broken)
- 1 almanac – 2010
- 1 shirt – dads – and
- 1 cardigan – dads – they won’t ever get used and it’s been almost 1,5 years, it’s time to let them go!
24 items, woohoo 😉
Now, if decluttering the rest of the house would just be this easy…