We’re at day 19 of my 21 day declutter challenge.
I’ve been a bit under the weather today, so this is going to be extremely short and sweet.
Gotta keep up with my daily post you know 😉
28 Itsy-bitsy pieces going out-the-door!
1 box of birdseed
1 bottle of orchids fertilizer
2 small boxes
3 plastic pouches
1 sports bottle
1 fridge magnet
1 metal box
1 pocket mesuring band
11 other random items
I’m being joined in this challenge by:
– Barb, at Decluttering The Stuff, joined for 14 days. Her total count? 146 (so far) 🙂
– Melinda, at PurpleSlobinRecovery, is deep into her filing cabinet… which reminds me.. I should get back to my paper scanning and decluttering project… maybe I can make that my next 21 day challenge?
– Grace, at The CFO MOM Blog, just “emptied” her garage, and are now at 12 bags total… awesome!!
– Jen, at The Hidden Hoarder, is on day 18, she has pasted the 650 item mark and working on 700…
– Gilly over at Anything but housework, just gotten rid of 11 trash bags from her closet.. how cool is that!
– Liliia at Bring your baby abroad is visiting her mum and have been going wild in her old room, decluttering!