It seems like I’m supposed to be done with my 21 day declutter challenge, as yesterday was my “last” day.
Having said that, there are a couple of items I still would like to count up into my total of items out-the-door for this year.
Earlier this summer, even though I haven’t written about it, I did shed a few items, as a friend and a family member left my house with a couple of extra items in their luggage 😉
In addition to these earlier decluttered items, there are a couple of item that made it out of this house during the 21 day challenge, that I had completely forgotten to add into my former total.
So here we are.. the day after the end of my 21 day declutter challenge, still writing about things that have left or are leaving the house as a result of the challenge.
37 items out-the-door!
Stuff my sister took
Grandmothers jewelry box
1 of grandmothers necklaces
2 of grandfathers shooting prizes (goblets)
10 pieces of clothing
Stuff my friend took
1 leather jacket
6 makeup/facial items
4 pairs of jeans
Stuff I forgott to count earlier
1 black jacket
8 software CD/DVD’s
2 printer manuals
My final count:
– 392 items part of my 21 day challenge
– 417 items out-the-door so far this year
Told you I wasn’t done yet 😉
OK! But now you are done.. right?
Uh huh.. sorry.. I just remembered about the pile of discarded medication that is ready to go… oh.. and the artwork I’ve got in a pile ready for me to take some pictures…
Guess this means I wasn’t quite as done as I though…
I’ve been joined in this challenge by:
– Barb, at Decluttering The Stuff, 14 days. Total count: 146.
– Melinda, at PurpleSlobinRecovery, was we heard from her, she had fallen into her filing cabinet…
– Grace, at The CFO MOM Blog, has gotten rid of 12-13 bag/boxes of stuff!
– Jen, at The Hidden Hoarder, have shed amazingly 671 items so far.
– Gilly over at Anything but housework, got rid of 11 trash bags from her closet!
– Liliia at Bring your baby abroad , decluttered her old room, while visiting her mum.