We’re at day 20 of my 21 day declutter challenge.
I can’t believe I’m almost at the end of my 21 day declutter challenge! It’s gone by pretty fast.
Has it been hard?
No not really, I thought I would struggle more to come up with things to get rid off, but I’m finding I actually have more than enough to cover today’s and tomorrows “quota”…
So much so that I almost want to continue on to see how far I can go. Now mind you I did say, almost. Which means, I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you, on me actually following through on that particular thought 😉
So where are we today? Well, I’ve been searching “high and low”… and this is what I’ve found:
20 items going out-the-door!
1 large wooden platter
1 par of gloves
3 jewelry travel “pouches”
1 wine bottle cover (it’s really nice and furry and sooooo soft, dang it..)
1 watering can
1 glass vase
1 ipad cover
1 scanner w/charger
1 floor runner that can be used outdoors
4 table cloth runners
1 pancake “spatula”
Bigger things today Jen, bigger things today 😉
At the home stretch now.. only one more day.. woohoo!
I’m being joined in this challenge by:
– Barb, at Decluttering The Stuff, joined for 14 days. Total count: 146 🙂
– Melinda, at PurpleSlobinRecovery, is deep into her filing cabinet…
– Grace, at The CFO MOM Blog, is hating her laundry so much she is tucking away a box of clothing wondering if it counts, declutter wise 😉
– Jen, at The Hidden Hoarder, is on day 18, I’m sure she is hard at work on day 19.
– Gilly over at Anything but housework, just got rid of 11 trash bags from her closet. I’m super impressed!
– Liliia at Bring your baby abroad is visiting her mum and is decluttering her old room.