When I started my 21 day challenge in January, my plan was to get it done in a couple of months or so. You might remember I had my own progress plan, of counting only the days I actually decluttered, rather than doing it in 21 calendar days.
Never in my wildest dream did I imagine that I would only be at day 10 in early March, and then wham… nothing…. absolutely nothing!!!
However, I think it’s time to get back on the declutter train again. And this is what my issue is.
- Do I start up my 21 day declutter challenge again, and continue on with day 11 as my next installment?
- Or do I just say I’m done with the challenge, lay it dead so to speak, and start “afresh” not following any plan?
A few considerations…
- During the first 10 days of the challenge, I did exceed my goal of 231 items out the door, as I shed 655 items. So technically I did succeed and you might say I’m done!
- And then there is this: It might look weird (to others) me continuing the “challenge”. After all, it’s not much of a challenge now, is it.. being at it for months 😳 (even though I did say I would go at my own pace)
- On the other hand, if I quit the challenge, it feels like I’ve “thrown in the towel”… and that is not sitting right with me either!
And therein lies my problem…
To continue – Yea or Nay – that IS the question!
Any suggestions out there? Would you shake you head and find it weird if I continue on my “challenge”?