This weekend I had a small kick of energy (or whatever you want to call it 😉 ) – and I went a little crazy, roaming through some of the cabinets in my guest room, pulling everything out, looking for all those odds and ends that are just “hanging around”, never really being used.
And guess what – I ended up with quite a pile 🙂 And here is the result!
Weekend TALLY of things “out-the-door” = 53 items
- 9 snuggles (stuffed animals and bean babies)
- 1 empty computer box
- 1 empty camera lens filter box
- 1 PC “desk” to use in your lap
- 5 clothes storage “bags”
- 1 decorative plate
- 6 space bags
- 5 books
- 3 small paper pamphlets
- 6 Christmas decoration items
- 1 hanging shoe holder
- 2 eagle creek travel gear pieces
- 1 camera bag
- 1 dirty linen basket
- 1 decorative “garland”
- 1 gym “bag”
- 1 space saver set
- 1 travel journal
- 2 bathroom mats
- 1 shoulder strap for a bag I no longer have
- 1 bag of sticky carpet felt (to use under carpets to make them not slide)
- 1 hanging bag for cloths
+ one pen that I found out was leaking like a sieve, when I pulled it out to add up my item manually.. now my hands looks like there has been a war going on between me and my pen 😦 Seriously, I look a mess….
As you can see – I’m still chugging along getting rid of things 🙂
So what’s next? Hmmmmm, closet maybe?