A couple of weeks ago, Heather at Simply Save nominated me to the Sunshine Award. It sure put a smile to my face, and I really appreciate it! I’m only sorry it’s taken me this long to post about it 😉
Thank you ever so much Simply Save for nominating Minimalist Sometimes to the Sunshine Award.
As part of the award requirements, I’m supposed to share seven random things about myself and nominate up to 15 bloggers!
Seven Random Things about me – hmmmm…
- I love travelling, but don’t do enough of it…
- I really, really like frozen margaritas – and as with travel, I don’t drink enough of them 😉
- My current favourite read are Clive Cussler books – how on earth will the heroes survive this time around 😉
- I once helped build a 43″ ocean sail-boat – took a few years, but also got a few years of sailing out of it
- I love my garden – if you couldn’t already tell…
- I’m a pretty good handy”man”…
- I was in Sri Lanka during the tsunami, December 26th, 2004 – I was fine, but it can’t help but change you…
Well let’s see – I can’t nominate Simply Save 😉
There are so many I would love to nominate.. like seriously waaayyy more that 15! There are so many great blogs and people out there that really motivates me, and some have even followed me since day one. But for the sake of keeping it short and saving some for later nominations 😉 I decided – 7 random facts about me – 7 nominees, that seems fitting 😉
So here they are!
Turquoise Compass – I travel vicariously through Jessica. She makes me want to pack my bag… just about every day!
The Next 50 Years – I love how Laura is embracing single living… and she makes me think!
Moving forward – It’s fun how we started our blogs around the same time, with similar ideas, and in my neighbour country 🙂
What I shed today – A shed a day for 365 days (like I originally intended) – I love it – and he puts a smile on my face!
365 Simplify – Mark’s project – writing about 365 simple things – and living a lighter life, sort of like a lot of us 🙂
Spirit Lights The Way – I love how Nancy keeps an eye on me, and cheers me on! And not to mention her thought provoking posts…!
Every Week is Green – I can’t help but admire Joanna for her aspiration for living a more eco-friendly life – she makes me more aware and inspires me to make changes…
And Heather! Thanks again for the honour, you are a sweetheart 🙂