Month three! My gosh I thought I had spent February focusing on my digital clutter, but February don’t even hold a candle to the month of March.
Unfortunately, getting that focused on digital clutter, have taken away some of the focus on tangible decluttering, and it’s time I step it back up in the month of April!
Looking at my monthly tally this month, you’d think I’ve done nothing. I might not have been decluttering to much, but I have still been up to a couple of things 🙂
MARCH TALLY of things “out-the-door” = 12 items and 7535 emails
- 1 ice cream spoon
- 1 leather vest
- 10 bottles of hotel “candy“
- 7535 emails at my work mailbox
So what else have I’ve been up to? Well let’s see, there is:
- Cheating on Spring early this month with a lot of plants at the front area
- The Liebster award 🙂 I still can’t believe it..
- Starting the spring cleaning in the yard.
- Unpacking my garden furniture,
I’m two months into my declutter challenge! It seems like I have focused mostly on digital clutter during February, but even so, there are a few other items that went out-the-door!
Below is an overview. You will see that some I count as one item, and some I count as individual items.
FEBRUARY’s TALLY of things “out-the-door” = 45 items + 2200 bookmarks and 2450 emails
- 1 laptop
- 5 outdoor jackets
- 1 picture frame
- 2 picture mat’s (count as 1)
- 16 sheets of paper cut outs (count as 1)
- 2 manuals (count as 1)
- 7 magazines
- 27 catalogues
- 1 bottle of floor wax
And then there are the non tangible items – the digital deletes:
- 1900 web bookmarks
- 1500 emails at my work mailbox
- 950+ emails at my personal mailbox
- and another 300+ web bookmarks (Feb 28)
I’ve been at it a month, my little declutter challenge 🙂 So how much have gone out the door? Let’s see:
Below is an overview. You will see that some I count as one or two item, and some I’ll count as individual items.
JANUARY’s TALLY = 63 Let’s see if I can’t do better, or at least as well in February 😉
- 2 pairs of eye glasses
- 8 pairs of shoes
- 250 bullet casings and 3 casing boxes – count as 2 (casings and boxes)
- 1 plunger
- 1 set of writing paper/envelopes and 27 cards – count as 2 (paper set and cards)
- 17 books
- 1 champagne cover
- bunch of Christmas letters and cards – count as 1
- 1 fertilizer bottle
- 1 dustpan set
- 1 terrace brush
- 2 pumps
- 1 doormat
- 6 amaryllis bulbs/plants – count as 1
- 1 wallet and 19 cards – count as 2 (wallet and cards)
- 2 outdoor jackets
- 4 sweaters
- 3 pairs of wool socks
- 1 tie
- 3 scarfs
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 buff
- 2 t-shirts
- 3 shirts
- 1 belt