Month three! My gosh I thought I had spent February focusing on my digital clutter, but February don’t even hold a candle to the month of March.
Unfortunately, getting that focused on digital clutter, have taken away some of the focus on tangible decluttering, and it’s time I step it back up in the month of April!
Looking at my monthly tally this month, you’d think I’ve done nothing. I might not have been decluttering to much, but I have still been up to a couple of things 🙂
MARCH TALLY of things “out-the-door” = 12 items and 7535 emails
- 1 ice cream spoon
- 1 leather vest
- 10 bottles of hotel “candy“
- 7535 emails at my work mailbox
So what else have I’ve been up to? Well let’s see, there is:
- Cheating on Spring early this month with a lot of plants at the front area
- The Liebster award 🙂 I still can’t believe it..
- Starting the spring cleaning in the yard.
- Unpacking my garden furniture,